Swedish relaxing massage
It helps to improve the functioning of the musculoskeletal and cardiovascular systems, relieve chronic fatigue and depression.
Through basic techniques such as stroking, rubbing, kneading and vibration, deep muscle relaxation and activation of the main body systems are achieved.
The Swedish massage technique has many positive effects. Among them:
- getting rid of chronic fatigue;
- reduction of symptoms of depression, fears, anxiety;
- getting rid of spasms and increasing muscle tone;
- improvement of skin condition;
- getting rid of puffiness;
- increasing the flexibility of the joints;
- improving the movement of biological fluids;
- strengthening the immune system;
- normalization of metabolism.